Zweinstein Zweinstein in real!
Schrijf je in op Zweinstein, Hogeschool voor hekserij en hokuspokus!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

With an Olympic medal in the cabinet and a new season just a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Zweinstein in real! -> Informatie - R.P.G.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-06-2019 06:56:58    Onderwerp: With an Olympic medal in the cabinet and a new season just a Reageren met citaat

With an Olympic medal in the cabinet and a new season just around the corner, what better way to relax than a week with the production team of Sky’s No 1 football show Soccer AM. Derrick Rose Jersey . Swimmer and Sky Academy Sports Scholar Siobhan-Marie OConnor, pipped to gold in the 200m individual medley in Rio this summer, had the opportunity to build on her skills out of the water and in Skys TV studios.Heres how the 20-year-old pool queen from Bath got on ….HOW DID YOU GET TO BE WITH SOCCER AM?I got to work there through my Sky Academy Sports Scholarship that Ive been part of since London 2012.The scheme is set out to help us in all walks of life and to help us further ourselves as people as well as athletes, so they offered me a work experience week with them during my break from swimming. Click on this video to see Siobhan going behind the scenes at the Rio Games WHAT DID YOU GET INVOLVED WITH?I got to watch and learn how they prepare for the show and to see all the different things they have to do to get ready during the week.I also got to go with the team on their video shoots and then got to watch the show and see how it all worked from behind the scenes.WAS IT WORK OR FUN OR BOTH?It was definitely both! The team work really hard, but they were so much fun and I just had a great time.DID YOU HAVE ANY NERVES WHEN YOU FIRST MET THE TEAM?I was nervous because I didnt know what to expect, but everyone on the team was so nice and friendly and made me feel so welcome. And so my nerves quickly disappeared. Siobhan won silver in the 200m Individual Medley at the Rio Olympics FIRST IMPRESSIONS?That they are a lovely team and they are really great and professional at what they do.ARE YOU A REGULAR VIEWER OF THE SHOW?Yes, my family have watched it for years so it was a pretty cool experience to see how its all put together and for me to meet the team.WHAT WERE YOUR HIGHLIGHTS?Being on set for the show and for the funny shoots that they did.ANY FUNNY OR EMBARRASSING MOMENTS?The out-takes from the shoots were so funny.ARE YOU INTO FOOTBALL AND WHO DO YOU SUPPORT?I am a massive Arsenal fan and quite a lot of the team were too so that was good! Siobhan reflects on the hard work needed to win an Olympic medal on SSNHQ DID YOU SHOW THE TEAM YOUR MEDAL?I cant remember, haha! WHAT DID YOU LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF DURING THE WEEK?I learnt that whatever job I get into after swimming, I have to enjoy it and love what I do.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS....NOV 7-10: Jack Bateson, GB boxing training campNOV 11-14: Elise Christie, World Cup, Salt Lake City, USANOV 12: Jessica Judd, Milton Keynes XC Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Justin Patton Jersey . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half. Karl-Anthony Towns Jersey . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-jeff-teague-jersey . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Brazil is set to name its new national team coach, with reports suggesting Carlos Dunga is likely to return to the post. Brazil will announce a coach on Tuesday to succeed Luiz Felipe Scolari, who resigned after Brazil failed to win the World Cup -- eliminated in a humiliating 7-1 loss to Germany in the semifinals. Reports say Dunga will get the job, although the Brazilian football confederation has declined to confirm the appointment. Dunga was the captain of Brazils 1994 World Cup-winning team, and coached the national team in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. He was dismissed after Brazil lost 2-1 in the quarterfinals to the Netherlands. The Rio de Janeiro daily O Globo put Dungas face across the first page of its sports section on Monday, under the headline: "New Era: The Return of Dunga." "In a moment when the national team sseeks a lost identity, the national federation rescues a symbol of football and results," the paper wrote. Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys. . The Sao Paulo newspaper O Estado De S.Paulo put a brief story on the return on Dunga on its first page, and inside ran the headline: "CBF Is Going To Confirm Dunga Tomorrow." The return of Dunga seems to be linked to the naming of Gilmar Rinaldi as the new technical director, replacing Carlos Alberto Parreira. Rinaldi was a goalkeeper on the 94 team, and Globo said he and Dunga had reached a quick agreement for the former coach and captain to return. The second choice for coach seems to be Tite -- Adenor Leonardo Bacchi -- the coach of Brazilian club side Corinthians. He was an early favourite, but slipped after Rinaldi was named. Dunga was in charge of 60 matches as national team coach. Brazil won 42, drew 12 and lost six. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Zweinstein in real! -> Informatie - R.P.G. Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: