Zweinstein Zweinstein in real!
Schrijf je in op Zweinstein, Hogeschool voor hekserij en hokuspokus!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

PETERBOROUGH, Ont. [url=http://www.cheapbills.us/]Buffalo Bi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Zweinstein in real! -> Te doen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-06-2019 03:39:21    Onderwerp: PETERBOROUGH, Ont. [url=http://www.cheapbills.us/]Buffalo Bi Reageren met citaat

PETERBOROUGH, Ont. Buffalo Bills Jerseys China . - Dane Fox scored a hat trick as the Ontario Hockey League-leading Erie Otters hammered the Peterborough Petes 6-1 on Thursday. Brendan Gaunce, Adam Pelech and Michael Curtis also scored for the Otters (24-4-1), who won their fifth straight and ninth in the last 10 games. Jonatan Tanus had the lone goal for the Petes (11-16-3), who allowed three goals on five power-play opportunities for Erie. Erie goaltender Devin Williams finished with 23 saves, while Michael Giugovaz stopped 19 shots for the Petes. --- STING 5 BATTALION 3 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Nikolay Goldobin and Nikita Korostelev had two goals each as Sarnia beat the Battalion. Daniel Nikandrov also scored for the Sting (10-17-2), who went ahead for good with a three-goal third period. Nick Paul scored twice for North Bay (13-15-1), with Ben Thomson adding a single. Sting goalie Taylor Dupuis did his part with 41 saves. At the other end of the ice Jake Smith made 18 saves. --- SPITFIRES 5 SPIRIT 2 WINDSOR, Ont. -- Alex Fontinos stopped 38 shots as the Spitfires overwhelmed Saginaw. Ben Johnson, Brody Milne, Adam Bateman, Josh Ho-Sang and Remy Giftopoulos scored for Windsor (18-10-0). Jimmy Lodge had both goals for the Spirit (15-10-4). Jake Paterson started in net for Saginaw but gave up four goals on 15 shots. His replacement, Nikita Serebryakov, gave up a goal on 16 shots. Buffalo Bills Cody Ford Jersey . - Steve Stricker usually doesnt show up at a tournament on Sunday. Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys Online . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. http://www.cheapbills.us/ . Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old.DENVER -- Tyler Matzek was nervous and wild in his bullpen session before his first major league start. When he took the mound he was nearly unhittable. Matzek pitched two-hit ball for the first seven innings of his big league debut before faltering in the eighth, and the Colorado Rockies beat the Atlanta Braves 8-2 on Wednesday night. The left-hander retired the first 13 hitters and 21 of 23 before allowing three straight singles to start the eighth. His strong start to the game masked the jitters catcher Mike McKenry helped ease. "The first inning was really, really nervous," Matzek said. "Mac was calming me down, telling me it was the same thing as Triple-A, just go out there and play your game. I let it be a positive thing, not a negative thing. If I try to fight it, it turns into a negative thing so I was just embracing it." Matzek (1-0) allowed two runs on five hits and struck out seven in seven-plus innings. He also had his first hit and run scored. The Rockies had lost 11 of 12. He is the third Colorado pitcher in the last six days to make his debut and the first to get a win. "A masterful performance by Tyler. An explosive fastball and his slider looked like it disappeared," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "He had it all working. He commanded it. Very impressive." It was what the Rockies needed after they had lost 15 of 18. They broke out against Braves starter Julio Teheran, who had blanked them over six innings in Atlanta on May 25. Teheran (6-4) entered Wednesday with a 1.89 ERA, best in the majors, but Colorado scored three in the first on Drew Stubbs RBI double and Corey Dickersons two-run triple. Troy Tulowitzki and Justin Morneau had three hits each for Colorado. "It wasnt my day from the first inning," Teheran said. "I didnt have a problem with the grip and with my pitches. I think I got my good stuff. A couple bloopers that happened and they got me on a couple base hits." Matzek breezed through the first four innings on 39 pitches. Atlanta hit three balls hard, including a line drive by Teheran snared by Morneau to end the third. Morneau couuldnt come down with Justin Uptons single with one out in the fifth to give the Braves their first baserunner. Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys. . The Coors Field crowd acknowledged Matzeks early work with applause after Uptons hit. Chris Johnson followed with a single to right but Matzek retired the next two batters to get out of the inning. "He has good stuff, 94-95 mph fastball," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "The whole day youre talking to guys, Hey, this guy sprays it around a little bit. Be patient. Im not sure how many three-ball counts he got into, if any." Matzek didnt walk a batter and threw 71 pitches through seven innings before the Braves got to him. Johnson, Tommy La Stella and Andrelton Simmons singled to start the eight and make it 8-1.Franklin Morales came on and gave up a two-out RBI single to B.J. Upton before getting Freddie Freeman to fly out. Matzek received another ovation as he walked to the dugout when Weiss pulled him in the eighth. "It felt amazing. Great fans, great fan base," he said. The Rockies made it 4-0 in the third when Tulowitzki scored on a sacrifice fly by Stubbs. Josh Rutledge scored from third when Tulowitzki, who singled, was caught in a rundown between first and second in the fifth. Stubbs and Dickerson led off the sixth with consecutive doubles to give Colorado a 6-0 lead. Tulowitzki and Morneau had RBI singles in the seventh. Teheran allowed seven runs on 10 hits and struck out five in 6 1-3 innings. "I know it was a tough day for me. Im just glad that I was able to compete and get through six innings," Teheran said. NOTES: Atlanta C Evan Gattis singled in the eighth to extend his hitting streak to 12 games. ... Gonzalez was named one of the coaches for the NL at the All-Star Game in Minnesota next month. ... The Rockies optioned RHP Chad Bettis to Triple A to make room for Matzek. ... Justin Upton returned to the lineup after being removed in the first inning Tuesday because of a left hamstring injury. ... Atlanta will send Ervin Santana (5-2, 3.69) against Colorados Jhoulys Chacin (0-4, 5.35) on Thursday. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Zweinstein in real! -> Te doen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: