Zweinstein Zweinstein in real!
Schrijf je in op Zweinstein, Hogeschool voor hekserij en hokuspokus!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

WASHINGTON -- Right-handed starter Doug Fister and the Washi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Zweinstein in real! -> Informatie - R.P.G.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-05-2019 04:56:13    Onderwerp: WASHINGTON -- Right-handed starter Doug Fister and the Washi Reageren met citaat

WASHINGTON -- Right-handed starter Doug Fister and the Washington Nationals have agreed to terms on a contract, avoiding arbitration. Lawrence Taylor Jersey . The Nationals announced the deal via their Twitter account Saturday. Fister was acquired from the Detroit Tigers in a trade this off-season after he went 14-9 with a 3.67 ERA over 208 2-3 innings in 2013. He made $4,075,000 last season and when submitting his arbitration figure asked that his salary more than double to $8.5 million. The Nationals had offered $5.75 million. Only one other Nationals player still could go to arbitration, right-handed reliever Tyler Clippard. He asked for a raise to $6.35 million from $4 million; the team offered $4.45 million. Clippard was 6-3 with a 2.41 ERA and 73 strikeouts in 71 innings in 2013. Darius Slayton Jersey . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. Dexter Lawrence Jersey . -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season. http://www.cheapnewyorkgiantsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-michael-strahan-jersey . He learned about pressure and expectations at the 2010 Games in his hometown of Vancouver. His next mission is to build on that experience at his next Olympic appearance in Sochi, where he plans to ride the momentum from the teams strong start to the season.PHOENIX - Hands crossed behind his back, Ryan Braun stepped up in front of the cameras and reporters ready to take the hits. A long-awaited day had finally arrived: the Brewers slugger is officially back with his team for the first time since being suspended for 65 games for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement as part of the Biogenesis doping scandal. Once again, hes sorry. And hes ready to move on. "I took responsibility for that mistake I made," Braun said Thursday. "For me, my focus again is on this year and moving forward and learning a new position and getting ready for the season." One that includes a move from left to right field, and questions about whether Braun is over the right thumb injury that also limited him in 2013. But it was that other topic that again dominated a respectful question-and-answer session on a sunny day outside the Brewers spring training complex. And the 2011 NL MVP offered familiar answers. "Like I said, Ive addressed it multiple times. I appreciate your interest. I appreciate everybodys interest," Braun said to one of several questions about why he used a banned substance. "I understand you have a job to do, but Ive already addressed that multiple times at multiple press conferences." There was a statement in August. A gathering with reporters in Milwaukee during a Thanksgiving food drive. Another press conference at fan outreach event last month, his first major public appearance in Milwaukee since the suspension. Its easy to see why theres still interest. After the Yankees Alex Rodriguez, Braun is perhaps the most well-known player suspended for using performance-enhancing drugs. He remains relatively popular in Milwaukee despite the suspension, judging by fans still wearing his No. 8 jersey at the teams winter outreach event. One such fan watched intently from about 50 feet away behind a steel fence at the Maryvale baseball complex, holding on to a yellow Braun jersey. Nearly two years ago to the day, Braun offered a vociferous proclamation of innocence at spring training. At the time, a 50-game suspension for a positive drug test had been overturned by an arbitrator. "We won," he said then with conviction, "because the truth is on my side." Turned out not to be the case. "Certainly I wish that I hadnt ddone the press conference. Mark Bavaro Jersey. I wish that I had known then what I know now," Braun said Thursday. "If I had, certainly I wouldnt have done it at all." The front office and manager Ron Roenicke appear to be more than satisfied with how hes made amends with teammates. "Yeah, he doesnt need to address anything anymore. If he wants to, fine," Roenicke said. "He feels like hes said enough. Hes said enough certainly for me." Now if he can just get back to that MVP form under a glare of suspicion that will almost certainly still follow him in the short term, especially on the road. Braun hit .298 with nine home runs, 38 RBIs and four steals in 61 games in 2013, well below his career averages. He is usually good for at least 30-plus homers, 110 RBIs and 20 steals, along with a .320 average. "I feel good, but like I said its always a challenge getting use to facing pitching again and seeing curveballs and sliders and some spin on the ball," Braun said about his thumb. "Theres always an adjustment phase but I feel pretty good." Then theres the new position. As part of the acclimation process, Braun brought up the possibility of being an "all-time" defender in a minor-league game this spring, meaning he would be a fielder for both sides. Roenicke said he first thought about shifting Braun in 2011. "It wont be that easy of a transition, even though hes a very good left fielder," Roenicke said. "Its different when that ball turns the other way." Braun also declined comment when asked about his relationship with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The former business partners are two of Wisconsins biggest stars, and Rodgers expressed disappointment after Brauns suspension last summer. To others in baseball, the return of Braun and accompanying drama might be viewed as a headache. Braun is certainly aware that he might get negative reactions away from Miller Park. Roenicke, however, confidently predicted he would not be a distraction for the Brewers. "I think everybody knows the kind of player he is," he said. "We like him for one, and we need him on this team, and hes paid the penalty that Major League Baseball has put in place, and its over." ___ Follow Genaro Armas at http://twitter.com/GArmasAP Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Zweinstein in real! -> Informatie - R.P.G. Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: